Pregnancy can be confusing, so we put together a few articles to help you along the way. Enjoy!
Lower Risks of SiDS
Although SIDS is still a concern for parents, they can now equip themselves and their babies with knowledge to help lower risk factors thanks to the many studies and reports that are now out about SIDS.
- Don’t put too many layers on your baby to prevent overheating.
- Never put your baby on his or her back, but instead place on the side or back.
- Choose breast feeding over bottle feeding.
- Remove all items from the crib to provide a safe sleeping environment.
- Don’t smoke while pregnant or around baby after birth.
Read our article on, SIDS, Should I Be Worried
Nails in Pregnancy
In pregnancy, hair and nail changes can occur but don’t fret. If your nails are brittle or tear more easily in pregnancy, they will return to normal after you give birth. In my case, I had stronger nails due to the extra hormones when pregnant. Every pregnant woman is different. Read more on, Nails and Pregnancy